Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do Everything That You Love

Hello everyone,

For breakfast, I'm gonna eat curry until my tummy is satisfied. This is because, I refuse to have a colour change in the braces. And I still don't know what colour to choose. D: . I think I'm just gonna randomly pick once it's been displayed infront of my eyes. Lol. And sorry for not blogging for two days straight, I got hooked up with the tweet website. Tomorrow, or should I say today (?) , I'm gonna do a movie marathon. 4 in 1 dvd of movies. Yes, exactly what I need. And between those four, there's Penelope ! Again, this is exactly what I need. Lol. There's 27 dresses too :). This so reminds me of Charmaine's open house where we had our little movie marathon party! I miss that. I really do :( . The other two seems unknown to me. But the synopsis sounds nice, so will watch it too I guess.

Till then, goodnight !

-helinna


PURPLE, KNITTED, SHORT, WOOLEN, CARDIGAN
I'M THINKING ABOUT YOU RIGHT NOW.

No comments: