Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Hello Beautiful


Meet Chloe Bridges! She'll be appearing in Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam as Dana, Nick's love interest (: . She's so pretty, right?

cardigans , 2
pants, 1
skirt, 1
hoodie, 0 (or should i bring?)
dress, 2
TEE, 2/3
personal *** - no way am I gonna tell you -.-
JB CDS (yeay!)
camera
my SUMMER TIME WINTER MELON book (hahaha. i haven't even name the book properly yet)

and whatever that shall need to be pack. i'll check tomorrow or something. right now, need to do something else.



and I could dress up as a bride when I see you.
that's when you'll say "Please Be Mine?"

miss me,
-hens
But your smile still makes my heart sing,
Another sad song
I can't forget it
I won't regret it
Cause I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU



p/s : i feel like packing everything from the wardrobe.

No comments: