Friday, December 04, 2009

♥ You're The Soundtrack Of My Summer ♥

Hiii ,

I'm so addicted with this piano playing part in the movie Penelope ! It's the part where Max a.k.a James Mcavoy ♥ plays the piano. Somehow it got me mesmerized when I saw that movie. And I've been listening to it since last night, nonstop! Sooo wonderful, eventhough it's only for a minute. I can't seem to find the title for the song. Many youtuber says that it's called 'The Kiss by Joby Talbot' but when I youtubed it, it sounded so different! Like, more orchestrated / instrumental. Hmm, I wish I could play that songggg with the accompany of the few melodious instruments~~~*wondering in my own thoughts*~~~ohmygod, james mcavoy is just sooo sweet & good-looking ♥ in any movie he's acting in. Namely Becoming Jane & Penelope. He acted in Wanted too, but haven't watched that movie before. Oh , and Narnia TOO. He was Mr.Thumnus, lols. Okay, so now I guess he's my favourite actor!

Yesterday was the released of Nick Jonas & The Administration new single 'Who I Am'. He performed it in the grammy award show & before that, his two brothers, Joe & Kevin were the ones who presented him , like as a hosts. It was sooo freaking cute! I swear Joe looked so good with his new hair :D. Nearly died.out.of.breath. HAHA. Anyway, the song is nice. The band sounds really awesome when they play the song, especially the guitar part ! Reminds me a bit of August Rush. The guitar part I mean. Hehe. But still, I like the Jonas Brothers more. Oh did I tell you? I spent the WHOLE afternoon/evening listening to ALL their albums. :D I feel great!!! I never get sick of their songs, seriously :D.

MuchBetterFlyWithMeTonightCan'tHaveYouBurnin'UpWhenYouLookMeInTheEyesWhatdDidI
DoToYourHeartLovebugKeepItRealHoldOnSosHelloBeautifulGoodnight&GoodbyeStillInLoveWith
YouAustraliaHollywoodPushin'MeAwayOneManShowPoisonIvyDon'tChargeMeForTheCrimeHey
BabyBlackKeysDon'tSpeakBeforeTheStormParanoidWorldWar3ShelfSorryGamesInseperable
TurnRightBBGoodVideoGirlGotMeGoingCrazyALittleBitLongerThat'sJustTheWayWeRollJust
FriendsPlayMyMusicGottaFindYouYear3000TimeForMeToFlyLiveTheParty, etc :)

Song OF the day :-

1st album - Hold On
2nd album - Can't Have You
3rd album - MUCH BETTER (definitely :D)

might listen to it somemore, soon :) :) :) tomorrow probably ;P

& i gotta start writing in my book before it gets old ! urghhh, need photos~ and I still don't know what to write. No more ideas , sigh. And just few months ago, I was all thrill about it. But nvm about that, I'll think of something. Bye then.

TAAA,
-hens
hope to see you at the finish line :)

4 comments:

Azalea said...

Dude!!!!!!! How did you get those love shape thingy? I tried tak boleh ponn,
See, <3

helinna said...

hey azl !

first, you gotta open your window

second, press all programs

third, find for system tools

fourth, look out for character map then press that

fifth, after uve opened the character map, you have to set the thing to times new roman. pastu you can see there's a heart shape there. press that, tekan copy and voila, you'll get yourself a heart shape ♥

toodles :)

Azalea said...

Haaaaaaaa, Thanks, Heli! Ohh, by the way, do you sign in to blogger w yr msn? 'Cos I wanna invite you. And I did for yr msn. So, if you dont sign in w that email, can you please gv me the email you sign in to blogger? Thanks.. ♥

helinna said...

i can view ur blog already! thanks azalea (: