Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's Always Summertime !

Hii ,

I am back from my favourite Island , the Langkawi Island. Four days of staying there was great & I enjoyed every single moment of it. At least I get to be online at night at the lobby. In the morning, I had activities with the rents. Not to mention, the place we were staying at had a lot of tourists, so you know what that means, don't you? ;) .

Now let me tell you my boat ride experience on Saturday morning. When we arrived at the jetty, there were loads of people gathering with their family, getting onto a boat. My parents & I was grouped with this couple who had a baby. They were from Bangladesh, by the way. So, before getting on the boat, we had to walk to the place where they have the boats ready. While I was walking, out came this paparazzi snapping a picture OF ME. And I was like "You gotta be kidding me -.-", but ended up ignoring him. When we got on the boat, the sea seems perfectly beautiful. Even the sun was shining brightly on that beautiful day. Then the guy started the boat and brought us into the middle of the open sea. This was the time when I had saltwater in my mouth & I was starting to get all wet. The boat driver was accelerating to the max if you ask me. He even told us that it'd be alright when I was struggling , bending down to not look into the sea cause I know the waves were getting control of us. The other family was infront of us. The parents tried to protect their little baby as if it was too fragile and could break any moment. The wind was blowing my hair out of my face, making the sea water to replaced it. I was there and I felt as if I could have plopped out of the boat if it made an immediate turn. The waves were really high. But the driver was all relaxed, knowing his job. I had a fun yet scary experience. Oh and I jumped up from my seat too when we were getting through the waves. I feel sorry for the baby ): . Our journey back was double the first time. Yes, this time I REALLY got wet. From head to toe, sigh. We ended up going back, missing our journey to the next island & also feeding the eagles. But seriously, with the whole situation like that, it's not worth it going for the eagle feeding. It's quite dangerous what not with the baby in our boat! All in all, the boat ride got me seasick at night. And that whole paparazzi thing, they made a plate with a picture of me. How fantastic, I have it here with me -__________-

There's A LOT to tell but i'm just gonna point out the main ones, hehe. So there was this other night in Langkawi when we were eating at the beach, there was this band that was playing. They sounded really cool. They sang quite a number of interesting songs. And the guitarist totally ROCKED the night out during the ending. SERIOUSLY, he was HITTING on the highest note for so longgg.

Ohh and then I made a friend there. I call him Sir Roger! I hope to see him again! He is so cute. He's a dog, actually. And it kept on wagging it's tail when it saw me. I think he likes me! YEAY :D
I like you too, Sir Roger!

Okay, hmm what else? Oh okay now I remember. When we were eating at Telaga 7, by the sea, Amy Search the singer was just behind me, enjoying his dinner. Hahaha, cause the night before he had a concert there. Then when we were having our dinner, this guy came up to us and sang "Starry Starry Night" while strumming his guitar. How sweet. It's such a beautiful song :). This makes me want to learn guitar. Hmm.

Alright , I'm off. Goodnight everyone.

-helinna

No comments: