Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Hilarious ?

HIII ,

Omagod! Something so funny happened just now!!
I was busy playing the piano & thinking 'ahhh, why not I leave my theory work behind for a while. it's still early. teacher will only be coming in few more hours'.
So then I started playing 'Fly with Me' :D, for some reason I broke up the chords, so it was softer. And not to mention, some of the notes are still adjusting since the day before, the tuner man came to tune.

lalalalalalalalalala~~
*stares outside*
*cursed in my heart*
@#$%^&*
panicking*panicking*panicking
RAN UPSTAIRS AND SCREAMED FOR HELP TO MY SISTER.
told her my problem ,
*she didn't care -.-*
ended up going downstairs jugak, ugh

you know what happened?
I thought my piano teacher came, but tgk2 it wasn't.
HAHA.
it was just my dad.
BUT, somehow the car I saw was like my teacher's :P.
so, I shall state this out with full of proudness cause I finished my piano theory work about half an hour ago :). Hope I won't need to do corrections. Grrr.
In 10 more minutes, I gotta fixed up my short sonata piece cause I didn't get to practice for a whole week :O. Just started yesterday & I can't get the rhythm in me , oh no :O.

so long farewell, i gotta work up my piano playing RIGHT NOW :).


yours truly,
hens

No comments: