Tuesday, December 08, 2009

My Addiction


dedicated to nadiah & all the other team jacob out there (:


Hii,


It's been a while-not.
See, I told you I'll try & update every single day! Anyway, back to me, myself & I. Today was the same for me. Woke up, online, ate, bla bla bla. You know what? I think I could go for A MONTH skipping lunch, or dinner. Either one, that is. But as for breakfast? No waaayyy~! I gotta restore my body with some bread with cheese or cereals. Haha. Another fact about me is that I absolutely love eating biscuits! Chocolate biscuits to be exact & also chocolate wafers, chocolates, etc. Whenever I eat them, I can't stop anymore. It's like GAME OVER. I'll get so indulged, just so into the creamy, softness, sweetness taste of the biscuit. I could finish one packet all-by-myself. That is a bit greedy. But you see, I can't help myself. It's something I can't control. So, don't get mad with me whenever we're out of biscuits alright dear sisters? (:

Toodles, people !

-hens
turn right,
into my arms,
turn right,
you won't be alone
you might,
fall off this track sometimes
hope to see you at the finish line

p/s : Justin Bieber is cute (: , enough said.

5 comments:

Azalea said...

Dude, Nadiah is on team EDWARD, LOL. I am on Team Jacob. XD

helinna said...

HAHA its dedicated to you too! anyway, nad wanted to see that photo. thts why I posted it up, lol!

Lost Mermaid said...

yeah, i'm on team Edward laa :P haha, thanks for letting me see his pic. Btw, i've seen that pic (:

Rai said...

Hens, you're one greedy girl. Finishing biscuits je...

helinna said...

HAHAHAHA! I can't help myself :S.
Hens' current fav cookie :-

CHIPSMORE :D