Sunday, December 27, 2009

Here We Go Again


Hii,

First things first, I attended my cousin's wedding this morning. Stayed there up till afternoon around 3ish. Again, had another round of good food since the one from Taiping which I attended too. But this time, not many of my cousins and nieces were around. And it was just a short of time. Not to mention, I was treated like a doll by my fellow cousins. Lol. Got a treat from one of them too. Thanks, :D

Oh My God. My Jonas Brothers standee just fell down, PLOP behind the whatever-thing-is-it-a-table thing(?). Great. I think I screamed for a while. See how much of a Jonas fan I am. Okay, I don't care! I'm gonna try and take it out later with the help of my dad. Since I could do that with my Lip Ice, this would just be another piece of cake. Since it's a big standee. I want it to stand up, right now. D:

My tooth hurts. I'm gonna go and have an appointment with the tooth fairy tomorrow. Hope it won't hurt. Oh great, so maybe tomorrow I might not buy the school books. Or am I? Okay, you know what, I think I am. Since I told nadiah R that we are going to go tomorrow & that I told her to come early so that she could chill here with me. Hahaha! Gonna meet up with Charmaine & Nadiah then if they're going to school tomorrow!

Guess what? I haven't read Revelation page 167 onwards yet. Of course I can't just start off with Last Christmas, eventhough it's a whole new different story. I'm sorry, Izarra. Maybe I will read it. I gotta give it back to you. At least give it back to you as soon as possible cause I've been having that book with me ever since New Moon!

-helinna
now the party don't start till I walk in

No comments: