Monday, December 07, 2009

TWEET-away

Checked on people's twitter all the way through today~. First it was Demi Lovato's , next I saw her twitting back Justin Bieber, so decided to checked on him. Soo, I think Justin Bieber is such a sweet guy! Not only that, he is so adorable too! I found this picture of him and Demi & ohmygod, how they looked so adorable together (adorable as in like brothers and sisters!). Anyway, I don't mind looking for a Golden Ticket :P. Justin B says that there's still the Golden Ticket somewhere, still untouched. Guess it's Untouchable , cause I'm getting it! Haha! RAWR!

Anyway, lately I've been writing. Heee, started on a few chapters of something. But really, I like to keep most of it to myself. I get inspirations on the bed, haha. So weird! It's like I'll need to lie down, hold a pencil, have lots of papers on the bed, play on some JB songs then it's writing time, baybeh! It's not finished yet, though. :)

Sorry for not posting anything on Saturday or Sunday. It was a bee-sy day.

Sat - Dentist appointment , hmm guess guess (?)

Sun - PC Fair. I hate crowded places sometimes. :S

Anyhow, I will try my best to keep updating every single day. Kay? (:


Toodles for now,

hens :)
i could go across the world,
and see everything,
and never be satisfied
if i couldn't see those eyes.

p/s : does my blog need a makeover? :/

No comments: