Friday, December 18, 2009

I Am A Gleek

Hii,

I have got Inseperable by the Jonas Brothers in my head! And it's not driving me crazy at all. It's such a beautiful song, I must say. Anyway, I have nothing much to blog about. Just trying to update everyday, to keep my blog ALIVE. I watched GLEE yesterday episode 1-8, and that story is just oh-so-lovely. I'm in love with it too, Rana. Currently loving Mr.Schue & Emma. I think they look cute together. One of my favourite episode would be the one Kurt dancing to Single Ladies by Beyonce. It was such a funny episode! Hope to continue back until episode 13, the end of season 1 :). But sadly, the next season is only gonna come out in fall, April 2010.

Goodnight, people. Will blog again tomorrow, hopefully.

-helinna
You know when the sun forgets to shine,
I'll be there to hold you through the night,
We'll be running so fast, we can fly,
Tonight.
And even if we're miles and miles apart,
You still holding all of my heart,
I promise it will never be dark,
I know,
We're INSEPERABLE

joe sings this part, how sweet!

P/S : ROBERT likes my post & he commented on my page. :D

P/P/S : WE MADE IT. well, almost. :)

No comments: