Monday, December 21, 2009

What A Weekend :)

Hiii,

I've been so busy lately. Call me miss busy, cause I sure am one. Lol. Okay, that wasn't funny. Or was it? *raises eyebrow*. Hahahahaha, anyway I had such a tiring weekend & I don't think I had enough sleep at all. Here's what I did for my weekend :-

SATURDAY - Princess & The Frog
Santau
Pizza
Final Destination 4

SUNDAY - My cousin's wedding in Ipoh. Met A.C Mizal! We waved to him & he waved back. So awesome :D. I've been seeing so many famous people lately. Lol.

So had Japanese food for lunch in Mid Valley. I likeeee sushi a lot now. It's been a while, lol. And then went to Ili's house! Actually, I'm still here. We're still working up on our *COUGHCOUGH*. Yes, there's still a LONG way to go. But we're trying our very best!~

I like how Justin Bieber & Usher danced on Ellen and while Justin Bieber was dancing he went to hug Ellen :D. So cute! Hahahaha, thanks Emily for showing it to me :). I wish I had that Golden Ticket. Really really wish for it! But sadly when we went to the album store the other day, he's album was not out yet. How can this be? ): . It's still out there somewhere. Hmm, I wonder how can I ever get it?

Oh & just few hours ago, I was on air on Hitz.fm. Wanted to ask them about the Jonas Brothers thing but ended up talking to the DJ & he asked me to do a favour. Hahahaha! It was so fun :D~

Okay so I guess I've talk enough. Bye people (:

-helinna
Hold on tight
Don't you dare let go
Now's the time to let the whole world know
You can shine bright but still keep it real

No comments: