Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year 2010 :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!

So what exactly was I doing during new year's eve yesterday? The answer for it will be nothing at all. I was just at home, watching tv, onlining just like the usual. Watched the countdown for New Year on the tv. And when they went 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 BOOOOMM HAPPY NEW YEAR, I started laughing for no apparent reason while joining them with the countdown. Hahaha, I ROCK :D! I still remember last year's new year's eve, for the countdown of '09 :). Ahh, what a sweet memory it was. Watched the Jonas Brothers performed Live in London on Disney!

The day of New Year's Eve yesterday from morning until evening, I did go out with my eldest sister, amelia. Tagged along with her & we went to FIVE DIFFERENT SHOPPING MALLS. o.o . Kurraaaazeeeeee I tell you! But had loads of fun walking around feeling like Alice In Wonderland. Hahahahaha! According to my sister, I looked like Alice In Wonderland with the BIG RIBBON CLIP pinned up on my half tied hair, and with the blue outfit with a black cardigan. I know Alice doesn't wear cardigan. But our outfit colour was definitely the same I gotta admit. Lol! And I think Alice had on a blue-ish turquoise pinafore, just like mine. Except that mine wasn't a pinafore.

First of all, we went to Midvalley. Walked here and there for a while. Then, we headed off to Tropicana City Mall to buy tickets for Alvin & The Chipmunks 2, which I will tell you more in detail later. After that, we were supposed to go to the Curve but with all the roads getting closed up because of the concert, sis had to park in Ikano Power Centre. That still counts, by the way cause we did walked around but not much. Hehehe. So from there, walked to the Curve & we had a little sneak peek of the soundchecks for the artist that performed last night! And I was getting hungry D: . From the curve, headed off to One Utama, the last mall for the day. Ate sushi , and I couldn't bite off the food properly with the braces on. Chewing the seaweed was the hard part D: . All in all, my sis ate most of the meal for me, cause I couldn't bite em' properly. If I did pun, only a bit of chewing then I'll swallow it up. Anyway, its currently hurting me now ): .

OH MY GODDDD, I JUST WATCHED CAMP ROCK 2 SNEAK PEEK HQ & HOLY COW, IT LOOKS SO FANTABULOUS I WANNA WATCH IT RIGHT NOW. JOE LOOKS SOOOOOO HOOOOOOTTTT! :OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! DAYUMMNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
and I gotta admit that I miss mitchie's long, brown hair with the fringe ): . even shane's cute hair. ):
thanks demi, for tweeting about it :). I guess the reason why they change the hairstyles & the style is because, they've growned up & the did the movie like 3 years ago? So, that could be the answer for it. But still D: ... I wish they kept theyre hairstyles. Lol.

OKAY, I'M OFF TO WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. :D
Till then, see ya!

-helinna

P/S : I'm gonna update about today, later or tomorrow, okay? x).

No comments: