Saturday, January 16, 2010

January Babies !

Hii ,

The title for this post made me laugh for a split second.

BABIES?! Interesting :).

I would like to spend my time wishing on people's birthday here on my blog. This is because, I currently do not have anything to blog about -___-. Lame, right? Except that maybe, I've done just a quarter of my homework. So uncool. Tomorrow might not be another free day for me. Need to use that time for school preparation. *Sigh*. What is life if there are no challenges right?

Just now 's wedding themed was BOLLYWOOD baybehhh ! It's really cool tau :). Some hindustan songs which I was familiar with was played there. Surprisingly, I was singing along to it. HAHA.

By the way, here goes to the January BABIES.

So far,

4th - HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOFEA ABD GHANI
6th - HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY ARIANA
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUR FATIHAH SENUSI
7th - well, hello there ne-yo :). welcome to MALAYSIA. (totally not in the list! got caught up :P)
14th - HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY JAMALUDIN
15th - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADLINA ARRIF
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANESA MODHGIL

Hope you guys had a great one !!!
Sofea, I really enjoyed your birthday party! Thanks for inviting me :). You are my 8 years friend since primary! I'm glad we're still close :).
Emily, I guess you had one of the best birthday years. Since we TOTALLY surprised you off, crashing into your house & decorating it like nobody's business. And when you came back home, the look on your face was like a smiling sun which sparkles. Hehehe.
Teha, I'm so sorry I forgot to wish you in school!!! ): . We're not in the same class anymore and I absolutely miss you!!! Oh but I did wish you in facebook :)
Ne-yo, I wanted to go to your concert but it was on a school night. I thought of wanting to sing 'Never Knew I Needed' along with you! Same goes to your other AWESOME songs. D: . Hope to go to one of your concerts with my dearest mom soon. Hehe.
Lily, we were never close before. I think we could be great friends now since we're in the same class & I sit behind you! Hehe! Hope you had a blast birthday :).
Adlina NINA, I forgot it was your birthday & I'm sorry I didn't wish you earlier. I wanted to wish you by 12 but when I wanted to, the clock was showing 10 & I fell asleep. The next day, of course I went all blur seeing you forgetting it was your birthday. But anyways, I love you dear :). I've known you since form 1 but we got close in form 2. And now, we're sitting beside each other. YEAY! Just like when we were back in form 2 :).
Manesa, I'm sorry I didn't wish you either. It was a hectic day during the koko registration and I didn't even get to see you D: . Btw, thanks for giving me back my New Moon :)

So there you have it. The January babies.
Not everyone is included. YET.
It's still not the end of January :).

Taaaa~
lots of love,
helinna

1 comment:

Lost Mermaid said...

i changed my link, sweetie (: