Sunday, January 24, 2010

That Put A Smile On My Face

Hii,

My package arrived yesterday morning ! So now I do not have to go around calling them anymore. Goodbye, I won't bother you anymore. On the other hand, I still do have to call someone. *Sigh*. This is why I hate it when they delay what they have to do.
Anyway, school has been treating me fine. Though I feel exhausted and it's only coming to the fourth week of school tomorrow. Still need to adapt, I guess. As for pjk class, love it to bits !
I really do not know what to blog about today. Sorry for the boring post ! I wanna go practice my second song. Should I go solo for that or what? Been so busy I do not have time to compose more songs with the duet partner. *Sobs*. Maybe one of these holidays, we'll work up on something.
One Less Lonely Girl was on radio today ! *smiles*

yours truly,
helinna

No comments: