Saturday, November 03, 2007

Class party was awesome!
Well, as usual, we had orchestra practice and so at the end of the class we had to rush! Cause what if they had already started?? And there goes the food...
So yeah anyways, it was a relieved seeing they haven't started eating yet :)
There were lotsa food actually. You name it. Lols.
Domino, KFC, chips, drinks? , chips (whoops I repeated tht), uhh....cake? COOKIES <33....and KFC? Pizza? Omg wtv I'm repeating it. Lols. FRIED CHICKEN! <3 Whoopss. Okay...stop talkin bout the food hens!
So umm yeah the actually most boring thing we had to endure was that there was no radio to be played in our class. Cause su yue forgot to bring hers =( .
Yeah but we still had fun joining our neighbour sebelah. the CEKAPIANS :D .
Their radio was like the loudest throughout the block?
At the cekapians class, we danced....we played the CHU CHU TRAIN (omg..why is the spelling not right?!) .... lols anyways, WE and the cekapians had a great time :) .
Eventhough they played high school musical and hilary duff's songs.
It was still MUSIC! <3
Yup yup so after the party party we had to clean the class. And yeaah, really had a great time!
Oh my god....
I forgot one thing =)
Yes and this is an important thing! Yes, VERIEEE important.
Saba wrote all our characters on the board while we were busy eating and singing.
So everyone will be having the title 'miss' in the front and their character at the back.
Just soo then, i read my title and it was actually.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
MISS INNOCENT!
Lol sorry for the "dots"! <333.
Well yeaah, I was miss innocent.
Lol. Okaay fine. Maybe I'm innocent after all =). I mean, I'm not that bad or what right? And I dun always get angry and scold people here and there. And ummm I DID saved a kitty before in our class. (after it got stuck behind the tables ><")
Tapi sedihnya alya got my title =( .
I mean the title that I wanted.
"MISS WEIRD"
Aww man I wanted tht title.
But takpelah =) .
miss cheerful sounds like me too :) .
Hahahaha ira's one is miss perky. Lols.
Damn, I write too much crap here. Sheesh. Wtv im signing out.

xoxo,
kit kat

No comments: