Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve!

I'm supposed to be in curve now :(
But mama won't let me go :(
Awwwww~
Sorry niena to disappoint you!

But its okay, I'm not really bummed about it :/ .
It's not really like I wanna go. HAHA.
I think I have other plans tonight :).
I might be going to my grandpa's hse!
YESSSS.
And to watch disney channel there.
HAHAHAHA.
My cousins will be there.
But they might sleep early.
They always do ._.
Such good boys. Hah!
Izarraaaa, I hope galaxie isn't lying!
Or not, *sobs*.
I'M GONNA BLAME THEM!
ahahahahahaha.
But whatever it is, I'm still gonna wait for it :).

Sooo, school's starting next week and I'm not ready ._.
Oh gosh!
I need to revise back my katakana & kanji!
And read at least few chapters of history.
You knw, just incase the history teacher ask questions on the first day of school. :/
But knwing me, I dun think so I'll read -.-

Hmm. Alright, this will be the last post for 2008. well, MAYBE. I might suddenly pop in another post , you know :) .

MESSAGE TO 2C :-

2 cekap, thanks for the great year! I had loads of fun with you guys . And I miss all the twilight talks , etc?
see you guys on the 5th of jan :). we'll have a group hug. HEHE.


i-miss-ira-izarra-nadiah-azalea-billa-niena-emily-2-cekap-so-so-so-so-much!



HAPPY NEW YEAR.
P/S : I hope galaxie isn't lying! :0 . And and, I want my dreaaammm again. *giggles* ! HAHAHAHAHAHA xDDD

No comments: