Friday, December 12, 2008

TAGGED BY NADIAH :)

The rules:-Link to your tagger and post these rules. List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people


1. I LOVE CAMP ROCK XDDD
2. My current favourite band is the Jonas Brothers :D
3. I want to play MORE songs on the piano (:
4. JOE JONAS <333 *squeeeaaalsss*!
5. I enjoy eating chocolates & candies MOST of the time
6. I love my phoneeee!!! well, its because I keep most of my songs in there. :D
7. I'm always youtubing :)
8. I always appear offline on msn.

Tag: ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO IT :)

Name – Helinna
Nickname – Hens, Hensna, Henna :) . And most of my frens call me Heli. Hahahahaha :D.
What do people normally mistake your name as – Dunno. Nothing kot.
Birthday - 5th June (:
Birthplace – Pantai Medical Centre
Time of Birth – Not suree. Maybe morning or noon. Hehh.
Single or taken - singlee. hehehehe

-Your Appearance

How tall are you – Not so tall. Just average.
Wish you were taller – I dun minddd. Hahaha. Anything is okayy.
Eye color - Light brown.
Eye color you want – BLUEEE. homg! I wish it was blueee XDD. prettyyy <333
Natural Hair color – Sometimes light brown. When I'm near the sun or light. But most of the time, it looks like normal dark brown.
Current Hair color – Refer to previous answer.
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color – NOPE. But I want to highlight it :) . And I want to highlight it either pink, red or purple :D! TEEHEE!
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair – Oh, I put on so many different conditioners to make it less freezier. It didn't work -.-
Glasses or contacts – Glasses :D. Hahaha.
Do you wear make-up – For special occasions :D~
Paint your nails - urmm yeaapp. And I painted it blaacckk ^^

In the opposite gender

What color eyes – Blue, green, Light brown. Lol. ? Anythiinngg.
What color hair - Light brownn <3
Shy or Outgoing – Both (: << like nad said (:
Sexy or Cute - Bothh lol.
Serious or Fun – FUN :). But he must be serius too.
Older or Younger than you – older laaaa. -.- .
A turn on - WHAT?

This or that

Flowers or Chocolates - I want a bouquet of ferrero rocher pls xDDDD
Pepsi or Coke - Tahhh. Anythingg. I love both pepsi and coke. haha!
Rap or Rock – err rockk.
Relationship or One night stand – passsss. hahaha.
School or Work - school XDDD. maann, I miss 2c!
Love or Money – :) bothhh, ^O^
Movies or Music - I looveeee bootthhh. OMG, CAMP ROCKKK xDDD.
Country or City – I'll pick city. (:
Friends or Family - Of course I love them BOTH

-Have you ever

Lie – Well, who've never?
Smoked - blechhh. no waayyy. I hate the smell!
Hurt someone close to you – Hmm... tak tauuu.
Broke someone's heart - haha obviouslyy noo. i'm a goodie goodie girl XD. hahahahaha!
Had your heart broken - hmm not sureee.
Wondered what was wrong with you - yeaapp
Wish you were a prince/princess - OH definitely :D. And I will live in my castle happily ever afterrr XDD
Liked someone who was taken – Is Joe Jonas taken??? Hahahahahaha *faintsss*
Shaved your head - Nopee.
Used chopsticks - YARRR. In japan or when I go eat at a japanese restaurant.
Sang in the mirror to yourself – :$ < what does this tells you ? :)

Favorites-

Flower – Roses <3, chrysanthenum (is tht how u spell it?) well because i love the drink :)
Candy – Bubble gumm XD
Song – Tonight, Burnin up, Lovebug, and everything by the Jonas Brothers :DDDDDDD
Scent - J-LO <3. Unyaaa ^^
Movies- CAMP ROCK xDDD.
Singer – singer huh??? ermm, jason mraz, miley cyrus, demi lovato XD.
Word – HAHAHAHAHA. I loveeee to laughh :) .
Junk food – Jackers
Website – YOUTUBE <33
Location – home sweet home.
Animal - cats, kittens :D.
Ever cried over someone - :'(
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself – yayeahhh.
Do you think you're attractive - Hahahahahaha
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose – twilightttt! and i wanna be with edward cullen :o . owhhhh and cinderella! hahahaha. not the another cinderella storyyy. the normal, original cinderella :)
Do you play any sports – tennis :).

No comments: