Friday, December 12, 2008

PIANOOOO!

been youtubing since morn... i'm hving this neck pain -.-

PIANOOOOOOOO !

ughh, I definitely need to play NEW SONGS. -.-

the exam songs are making me boreeedd.

but teacher r asked me to practice it at least for half an hour.

spend time through it and stuff.

i don't really mind but........
*groaaannnnsss*

let's spend time playing random songs equally :)

like play classical pieces && other pieces TOO :) . NOT JUST CLASSICAL ALL THE TIME PLSS!!! It's not because I dun like them. But too much of it is making me pressured! Especially when its a bit similar to exam pieces .__.

see, much more better riteee?

I think I would like to try some Jonas Brothers songs :D :D :D & camp rock :)

This was the conversation I had with my piano teacher a few months ago :-

teacher r : Heyy, do u know this song called "A little Bit Longer" by the Jonas Brothers?
hens: *blurrrr* ... ermm noo. (I think back then I only knew "When You Look Me In The Eyes". And I definitely didn't care less about the JB! hahahaha)
teacher r : Oh alritee. Because I thought of asking you to search that song for me. My student says the piano part in the beginning is quite nice.
hens: (right... a little bit longer huh? hmm... definitely not interested. I shall find some classical piece instead xDDD HAHAHAHA!) uhh. okay. i'll tryyy. (but I ended up forgetting about it ><")


Oh and there was this time, my 2nd sister asked me to listen to this Jonas Brothers song on her Pink MP3 & the title was "A little Bit Longer" so I thought to myself "Hmm.... sounds familiarr" HAHAHAHAHA!!! It was actually the song my teacher asked me to search for ><". Anyways, I didn't really like it. WELL, back then :). Now I'm liking it a bit :D. But then I was in love with another Jonas Brothers song (the same day where my 2nd sis asked me to listen to the JB's song) which was Burnin up :D! Hehehehehehe && tonight XDDDD.


AND NOWWW, I'm so eagerrr to play their songs :D :D :D
AND AND I LOVEEEE THEMMM <333!
Ahahahahahahahah!

Here are a few songs that I would like to try out :-

1. I gotta find you - Joe Jonas <3
:-the guitar version is like MUCH MORE better! But I dun really know how to play guitar. I just knw simple chords :/ . And the guy in youtube says its kinda hard and the comments were all like "wow... thts kinda tough. but i'll try anyway"... so I guess I'll try it on the piano :). It's not that bad. I'm gonna print out the sheets & start RIGHT AWAY after that XDD. AND after I accomplish that, maybe I would try it out on the guitar :).

2. Tonight - Jonas Brothers
:- This girl in youtube plays it reallly goodd! She played it by ear :). Ahhh. So talented!

3. When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers
:- Ili can play this songgg! And after I heard her play, it was kindaa niceee :D. So I guess I'll try this one out!

4. This is Me - Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas <3
:- This one too! :D

The rest would be burnin up, lovebug & MAYBE, a little bit longer. But not really sure yet ><. Okayy, and maybe I'll find the original & FULL VERSION of clair de lune :D. The one I have was made easy ><. And incomplete! grrrrrr!!! Anywayy, do you guys have any idea what songs I should play? :D. PLS PLS PLS tell me at my cbox XDD. thanksss! give ideassss plss :D :D :D


lots & lots of lovee,
hens XD

P/S : OWH and yesterday nite, when I was in the car with my family to go to EDEN, FLY FM played on these songs :-

You And I both - Jason Mraz
Supermassive Black Hole - Muse

I asked my mom to turn the volume high and I was jumping up and down singing to it :D :D :D!!! I was waitinggg for these songs to be put on the radiooo! Especially "You And I Both by Jason Mraz"! Been waiting for MONTHS! And, finally they put it up :D

Okay thts it for 2day,

BUBBYEE XD


No comments: