Tuesday, December 30, 2008

HELLO HELLO HELLO :D

HAHA! Yesterday, yesterday night, I had the most weirdest dream ever! :0. Well, only nadd & nad & azalea knows :D. And I so won't post it up here -_- , ehehehhh. But it was kinda cool :P. Well, kinda. TEEHEE!

anyway, moving on, yesterday mom made baked potato cheese! SEDAP GILE :D! I ate like 2-3 of those. hahaha. and today, there's cupcakes & potato salad XDDD. woohoooo. Mannn, I've been eating a lot ._.

2morrow is new year's eve! JONAS BROTHERS' CONCERT IN LONDON LIVE ON DISNEY CHANNEL :0. I'm gonna watch it :D :D :D!!!!!!!

uhhh, alritee I dunno wat to write nemore. HAHA. bored :/ . okay soooo taiping & penang was fun. (: . At Taiping, I met with my cousins & nieces & nephews! GOSH, THEY ARE SO CUTE <3! We took photos and talk and talk and talk. And one of my niece is 1 year younger than me! like nadd :D. HEHE. we're like buddies nw :). then, went back to the resort like midnight. heheehehehe!

at taiping, we didn't do much. Just watched movies in the room :P. I watched 2-3 movies I think.

shrek 2, 10 000 bc (cb! ._.) , hitch

and some other movies i think. ohh! watched hannah montana <3 too !


PENANG

wedding, tv, night market! , GOOD FOOD !

I bought 3 pairs of earrings. FINALLY. hahaha. but it looks kind of fancy-ish :P. HEHE.

ohh and I watched this movie called "Johnson's family vacation" ! IT WAS SO FUNNY!

the wedding was great. (: . the food was good and all but I was hving a bad stomache ache tht time. UGHHH. i practically had to go to the toilet for A MILLION TIMES. haha. okay, I was just being dramatic. -.-

uhh okay. I guess thts it for now. I might be blogging again later :P!

No comments: