Sunday, December 14, 2008

SO today is taylor swift's birthday.
HAHAHA.
"Happy Birthday, Taylor :D"
Okay so maybe not really 2day :/
It's supposed to be on the 13th but since its 1 something in the morn, so its like the 14th already.
Why the heck did I post it here -.- ?
Haihh wtvv laa.
I came across this from wiki ._.
HAHA, I love wiki <3
AND youtube XD!

ANYWAYS,
tadi bestt :D
went to zaimah's hse & went to ou with her family.
they had karate practice (zaimah & her siblings)
so while waiting for them to finished, I read her breaking dawn.
after 1 hour passed, I really felt like fainting there, ON THE BENCH.
I slept really late last nighttt (oh wait morninggg. about 2 am),
and my face was like a zombie when I woke up .____.
But anyway, I kept on reading haha.
Because I didn't have anything to do so like its better to read a book instead of looking around. lol
Okay so after dah hbs the karate practice, I SERIOUSLY felt like fainting O_______O
I was bluurrrrr. and feeling losssttt.
Just right after I looked up from the book, RIGHT THEN dah dizzy :/ .
But I managed to walk :D. hahaha. and open my eyes ._.

then mkn, jln & talk. :D
haha.
then blk back to her hse.

We played ddr.
And I totally sucked!
Zaimah & her sister pandaaiii :D. hahaha
I jumped a lot -.-

Then we chatted.
Apparently, I ckp something different about something to zaimaahhh.
OMG, I AM SO SORRYYY.
I tot it was like tht.
I heard it was like tht frm ili!
Really tot it was like tht :O
craaappp!
Sorry zaimaahh ><"

And we watched this movie called ermmm...
waaaiitt. i forgot ._.
but it was cute ^^

Around 6-7, I went back home.
Waahhh, what a tiring daayyy!

So about half an hour ago, I came out from the room and saw my cat.
So I dashed to her like "CUMII NYAAAARRRR <333!" *attacking her! pinching her fur and like play around with her*.

*after I was done, I just stood there near her*

*after a few seconds*

she bangun and turned to me AND bit my leg (and her bite was like big bite. lol. I could feel her teeth).

-_______________-

hens: OUCHHHHHHH! CUMIIIIIIIII :@! maaaa, cumi gigit henna!
mom: *smilinggg & laughing a bit*
3rd sis: ye lah, henna kacau dia -.-
hens: *stares sharply at cumi* hmphh! naughtyy kittyy!

WTV. I did not kacau herrr!
hahaha, well maybe a bit lahhh.
Haishh, this kittyy ar!
I was just playing around -.-
But wtv it is, luckily she didn't get her saliva all over my leg
UGHH. That'd would be totally UGHHH .____.

Alrite, I'm sooo tired rite now.
Nak tido :D.
OYASUMI! <3

love,
hens :D

P/S : I hvnt print it out yet :( . will do soon i guess...

No comments: