Saturday, December 20, 2008

CRUSHED :(





This morning, I was cutting a fruit. While cutting it, out of nowhere, suddenly the sharp knife touched my finger. TOUCHED. And after a few seconds, drips of blood started to drop. And I was just staring at it, BLUR. When I got back to my senses, haha, I went and washed it. -.- . Bad idea! Actually what I had to do first was to put minyak gamat. According to dad. Heh! Instead of putting minyak gamat, I went and put minyak merah something. The hot one. Lol. -.-. That's sooo the wrong ubat! *sigh*. I'll put minyak gamat later!





So just now, followed mom & dad to midvalley. They were looking for wedding presents. And more wedding presents. Hahahaha.


Then, went to speedy! And guess what, mom bought for me (well, I begged her! eheh) :-



JONAS BROTHERS <333



Hahaha, okay so the cover is something like this :) .

And yes nad, I feel complete XD. LOL! Yeappp. So I wanted camp rock soundtrack too but, next time lahh. Hehehehe :D.

Then went to coffee bean and had CARAMEL ICED BLENDED :D. YUMM! And also a chicken pie.

Yeappp, thts it for today :).

love :- hens <3 joe j!

P/S : I asked my mom about the "e.c tee", and she said yes! YAYYY!


No comments: