Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mom made caramel pudding. again.
HEHE, because the recent one dah habis :D
And this time, the caramel is like SUPER SOFT :0
super super super super super super super SOFT!
It'll like melt in your mouth within a few seconds.
OH YUM, I likeyyy <3!


I HATE THIS SONGGG.

I'm getting sick of beyonce's song "If I were A boy" ! OKAY, so what if you're a boy? -.- !
Okay enough enoughhh! hahahaha i dno wat to write :/


OH OH! I absolutely love Jonas Brothers Living The Dream episode 3! HAHAHA, it cracks me up whenever I watch it. I never get bored of it! Joe is sooo funnyyy in there. He and his "unleashing inner nerd" 8D. hahahaha.
i wanted to post it here but i'm not in youtube, so the next post je lah! lol.

Umm, okayy :D . thts it for today! TOODLES <3!


love,
hens :D *heart* joe j!

P/S : I texted ira. And I counted, the total text msges I send was 3! Hahaha, okay not so bad. But stiiilll! It's quite expensive I think :/ . Izarra says its expensive. But wtv la, at least I get to tell her what I want :D . And what I want is the Jonas Brothers's autograph 8DDD! And ira told me if she gets to meet them, she'll definitely take their autograph for me! HAHAHA. Yeayyy! <3.

I MISS YOUUU : (

Billa flew off already. She's going to Japan! HAVE FUN & TAKE CARE, BILLA :)

GONNA MISS YOU TOOO! : (

No comments: