Monday, December 15, 2008

I'M GONNA MISS MY LITTLE LOVE

I'm so gonna miss my little baby!
Well, actually I'm already missing it ='(
But its okay, shahirah's gonna take good care of you :)
I hope she IS taking care of youuuu!
hahahaha

Okayy, so sha's gonna fly off later.
Around 1 something to Japan.
MANNN, I miss Japaaann!
Hahahah, gonna miss you sha :(!
I bet she's hving fun at the kursus for the homestay thingyyy!
The food was good :)
Thts what I remembered
Hahaha!
Well anyways, all the best & take care & have funn :D!
You're so gonna love ur family, japan, frens, disneyland, and etc!
OH and also the cold :)

So Ili flew off to US yesterdayyy.
Haishhh.
Everyone is leaving meeeee
HAHAHAHA.
And she'll be back like around the end of december. :(
what about the animal rescuers thinggg?
That leaves me all aloneeee....
OMG, SHE CN MEET THE JONAS BROTHERS 0___________0
GAAAHHHHHHHH!
NAK PEGI JUGAAAKKK .

Okay so like if I go to US, the first thing I'll do is to GO TO THE JONAS BROTHERS 'S CONCERT!!!!
And then, GET THEIR AUTOGRAAPPPHHHH!!!!
AFTER THAT, I'LL TAKE PICTURES WITH THEMMM AND HUG THEM!!!!!!!!! :0000000000000000000000000000000000
AND I'LL DEFINITELY FAAINNTTT AFTER THAT O_________O

OH MY GOD.
I'll get to meet JOE!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*FAINTS*

If like I go to their concert and and Joe sings the BB Good song,
O_______________O
And when the part where :-

Listen girl,
you gotta be good
I dont wanna hurt you
I wanna KISS you!

*FAAAAINNTTSSS*

o_____________________________________________________o

especially the part where he says "I wanna KISS you"
*gasspppp* :oooooooooo

i'm speechless comma i dunno what to sayyy fullstop

No comments: