Friday, August 27, 2010

English Literature - This is A Goodbye Post.

Bye, English Literature. I don't think I'll be able to cope up with you anymore. It has been a great journey following up with your knowledge. I don't loathe you, neither do I regretted learning you. The past eight months have been such a joyful road. I wish I could stay but I'm guessing I just have to catch up on other subjects. You weren't my first priority from the beginning but you were one of my favourites though the class did me no good. Most of the time I find myself not being able to write at all during class. It doesn't matter anymore. Whats past has past. I shall move on. I'll be sending kisses and hugs to you and to my role 'Miss Chee'. Someone else deserves it better. I really think so. Goodbye.

yours truly,
helinna

But this doesn't mean I won't do my own analysis on short stories and poems. I have a big heart to it. It is my hobby. :)

No comments: