Saturday, August 21, 2010

Intro - Starting Back Again.

Dear blog, I've been missing in action for the past few months. I'm sorry for neglecting you. I've decided that I will start writing again. This time, I'll try my best to keep up with the events in my life. I would want to stare back at it one day. Thinking what a reminiscence I had. Furthermore, I've decided that I want to keep this blog private. Only I will be the one reading it because I wouldn't want the whole world to read it. Besides, I think the main reason of why I want to write back is because I miss writing. Lately I've not been having creative moments of where I hold a pen and start writing non-stop everything that revolves around me. I miss it so badly. Hope this will turn out like I anticipate it to be.


your truly,
helinna

No comments: