Friday, August 27, 2010

EXAMS - :S

Hi diary ;),

I am supposed to be doing productive stuff today. Unfortunately, that plan did not happen. I was stuck on facebook and twitter letting time pass by like that. Sometimes I find it rather a waste of time checking all of this because seriously, it is only a social network that connects you and your friends. Its not some kind of an educational business or anything. As much as I sound like a nerd, I strictly agree to what I had just stated back there.

Anyhow, I've got to start studying already. Finals might be a month away but OPEN YOUR EYES, there's not much time left before you've got to face the war on the day of the battlefield. I'm pretty much lacking behind in certain subjects and parts. I supposed the lack of reading makes me this way. Or more likely, the lack of paying attention in class. UGH. Especially when it comes to physics, I find myself trying not to let bubbles evaporate when they are all flying away in different directions. Other subjects are better left unsaid thank you very much.

Whats worst, I have my major Japanese Exam coming up in September. You know how Japanese exams freak me out every term because I can't even read Katakana nor Kanji without looking at my textbook. I guess I lack practice in all this. My Japanese is getting way poorer day by day and it sucks! I used to be top last time in class.

So I'm guessing that I should just stop whining and start committing myself into studies. :)

Insya-Allah, I'll do fine. All I need to do is just to study hard and smart. Amin.


yours truly,
helinna

No comments: