Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sleepover @ Ira's

Dear diary,

On Wednesday, I slept over at ira's house! It was awesome and I had so much of fun.

After school, I followed ira by her car to go to her piano class. During the whole journey there, I told her pretty much about everything that she needed to know. I finally had hope in myself. There was actually a best friend to hear it all out from me after all. Anyway, it had been almost a few months back since I last step foot at her studio. We played some songs on the piano just like the old days. Well, maybe not that old. Haha. Anyway, before her piano class, we run a few errands. It was hilarious when ira picked up the wrong leaves that her mom told her to buy. The cashier lady was simply laughing at her while the other salesperson gave the correct leaves. I've known that I was a sucker for all this kitchen work, so I chose not to be the leader of it.

We walked along the row of shops in our school uniform. I find it kind of weird and cool at the same time. It is not always you see students walking along together in their school uniforms at such areas. I haven't come to a conclusion whether it was pretty weird or just plain normal because I've never been a resident of that area. Moving on, we saw this vendor van who sold Soya Bean drinks. Being ira who loves Soya Bean, and so do I, she bought two big bottles. The type of Soya Bean she bought was definitely the one which gives people a taste of sparkling, rekindle feeling especially if you are walking non-stop while fasting on a hot day. It made me want to quench my thirst so badly!

After ira's piano class was over, we dropped off for a while to her cousin's place. Greeted her for a while and then, we went back to her house.

We went online, had our bath, etc. etc.

Saba came around 6.00 o'clock. Nothing much happened. I tried to finish up my add math homework but by that time, we had to go downstairs to break our fast.

I was extremely thirsty! I kept on drinking a few glasses of Soya Bean milk and Watermelon Juice after every helping. To top it all of, my favourite juice is Watermelon Juice. :)

Unfortunately for ira, she had her gastric attack. Saba and I followed her to the pharmacy to buy her medicine. The plans to go for Terawih prayer had to be canceled due to her illness. It was kind of sad because I've never technically gone for Terawih with my friends. I only get to meet them there at the mosque. And I was just about to teach ira how to perform the Terawih Prayer.

So instead of going for Terawih, we lazed around in the moonlit night. The moon was pretty as how I recall. It was a full moon. It amazed me all the time when I look at nature. It reminds me about Allah, the creator of the Universe. :)

We finished up our homework (but unfortunately, I did not get to finish mine because my add math tuition homework was a pile of mountains). Ira and Saba watched Vampires Suck and I guess the movie did live up to its title. I only caught a slight glimpse of certain parts because I could not keep my eyes open. So, I gave it in and slept early.

All in all, I had so much of fun. The most annoying part that happened during the sleepover was when Saba's alarm call which was this rock song played throughout the entire time for three solid times! It made me want to throw the phone to a wall or something. Ugh!

Just realized how much I miss the bestfriend. :') We've not been spending too much time together because we haven't been in the same class for two years already! It's sad but knowing our friendship still remains makes me feel really happy and I hope nothing will change as it is now.


yours truly,
helinna

No comments: