Sunday, November 01, 2009

Tune In To My Craziest Two Days

Friday, 30th October

I was in nikko hotel from morning till midnight, how tiring. We were there for the soundchecks and what not. So while waiting for the evening to come, I was with nadiah , chit-chatting. Read a bit of evermore, and I absolutely do like it a lot! I've finished reading it just this morning, hehe. I think I might like it more than twilight! Anyway, the performance was alright, I guess. My favourite was definitely james bond theme cause it sort of woke me up! The other performances were great too. All in all, it was tiring but fun (not as fun as musical) but oh well, I think we did great enough to satisfy the audience, and maybe the queen too. So on the way back, which was already 11 something, minutes to midnight, sha & nad tumpang-ed me back. I got the shocked of my life in the car when she told me that AAR was there, in the same building as us. I practically yelped and jumped up and down, hahaha. I remembered asking nad, before entering into the hotel building, just outside nikko hotel that morning, 'Do you think the all american rejects are staying here?'. It was unbelievably true, woahhh. Dozed off after nad went back home, that was already around 12 something, hehe.


Saturday, 31st October

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST FRIEND, Ili Ruzanna! You have finally turned fifteen and yes, I still do remember! Of course I remember *grins*. You have been a great friend to me since primary and I miss you oh-so-much, hope we can get together sometime! I miss going to your house and sleeping over, hehehehe.

Anyway, in the morning went to pavillion to watch MJ's This Is It! My dad told me the all american rejects were gonna be there, so I was looking forward to it, ngehehehe. So we went to the entrance and obviously, fans were already there, swarming around, gathering around to get their autographs. But they had to queue up, to go up the stage for the autograph. I wanted to go, but the movie was starting so I only managed to see them from far, which wasn't really clear.
*sigh*

Guess what trailer came out during the movie?

NEW MOON!

HAHA, I was squealingggg in the cinema cause I got to see edward in big screen again! Oh, and jacob! Definitely one of the highlights. So, the movie TOTALLY ROCK AND I DON'T MIND WATCHING IT FOR THE 2ND TIME!!!!!! I enjoyed every minute of it & his songs were definitely great.

Around 6, went to the All American Rejects concert with nina! They performed quite late. The local bands were filling up the time before that. I guess it wasn't bad. But there were so many people & ughhh, it was so stuffy.

So, Tyson was hot :D , HAHAHAHA.

The best was 'I Wanna' I think, lol. The rest were good too. I like how he sings live! And how he ends his song! I think they sang quite a number of songs so it wasn't really a disappointment. All in all, I had a great time at the concert, only that I just hated being in a place where there is so many people, ughhh. But that's how a concert is suppose to be. I guess david's showcase was more comfortable than last night's. Cause we sat down during archie's performance, but aar's, we gotta squeezed ourself to the front in order to see them more clearly. So had to use my ballerina exercise to see them. Hehehehe.

And I met them again , tuition mates a.k.a kindergarten friend with her friends! :)

So I'm going off to read perfume, or maybe listen to the all american rejects ! Yeay~


taaaa,
hens <3

No comments: