Wednesday, November 11, 2009

True Calling

The minute that thing played, I thought I was going to faint. Typical, no? It has always been like that since I know I was a true fan of them. But then something else went wrong, I totally thought it wasn't a cue call, but I sent it in anyway. My cousin practically pulled out the phone from me saying, 'it's not a cue call.. *groans*' . I immediately snatched it out from her, knowing I do not want to repeat yesterday's mistake. So, I sent in more. More, more, more. Then, beep... few smses came in. 'Oh crap', I thought. This was it. I was going to endure another hours of waiting and in the end getting my heart broken. Then, my ringtone started playing just out of nowhere. I got shocked but thought it was just a friend calling me. The moment I said 'hello?' , and the other dude on the other line said 'Heeyyyy!' , my heart practically stopped. I was already jumping up and down, knowing what the motive of the phone call was. Little did I know it wasn't the end. I had another task. So, people! Need your support here. I'm currently dumbfounded. I am feeling completely nervous, and have no confidents. It's not that I don't want to believe that I can do it, but seeing reality with my clear eyes, it's gonna be a tough fight. A real tough fight that I need to go through. Right here, right now. It's now or never.


Taaaa,
hens :)

No comments: