Monday, November 16, 2009

so I can show you what you mean to me




knowing you were miles away,
from the place where you needed to be,
and that's right here with me.

):



I guess I've tried my best to finish the flash card. I know I put a lot of effort in doing it but just maybe this time, it wasn't my time to win. Maybe next time, I'll get something much better than that.

Thanks again to nadiah k.a, nadiah roslan, amirah akhyar, izarra azuddin, ili ruzanna & family for the support throughout the whole competition. You guys made me do the best I could and I gain strength to do it from your words.






won't you fly with me, JBs?
So I can show u what u mean 2 me

:') . I absolutely love my flash card!



and last but not least, this was the petition signing :) . I got to stand near JOE! ahahahahah.



natalie asked me some questions which I can't really remember. Lol.



so my little dream did come true. I've always wanted all their albums , though i'm missing short of 'all this time' , which I think is probably no longer in stores.But still! I have all of their albums now :D.


All in all, I had fun listening to hitz.fm the whole week just so that I could be the first sms-er through. And what do you know? I did achieved that one. Next would be, I had so much fun doing the flash card with some of my buddies! And once it was done, I WAS SO EXTREMELY HAPPY, I could have cried!
So, I just hope that I'll be seeing them one day. And I just hope that maybe next time, I'll get something more than this.


I'm begging to hear you voice,
Tell me you love me too,
Cause I'd rather just be alone
If I know that I can't have you.


taaaaa,
hens love the jonas brothers
-a little bit longer, and i'll be fine-

6 comments:

Izarra A. said...

aww (:
you deserved more than winning , you deserved a deserved a HUG from joe and him singing to YOU (:

helinna said...

:') . awww, that'd be so much better!

Anonymous said...

Henna ! Don't be sad :( I'll be sad too ! Just go for KFC's contest or wtver thingy yeah HAHA ! I saw your flash card . And it was AWESOME . If I was there , I would have thought that you'd win bt don't care about that. You know you're the best and you deserve it :D and just bersyukur the you're in the finale ! Nt everyone is lucky as you are. Lucky girl !

Azalea said...

heyy ! Sorry you didn't get to meet you beloved Jonas Brothers..

[hugs]

Azalea said...

Helinna ! I private kan my blog, so... pass me ur email, pls. And, did you know I re-link ?

http://mytearsformyfears.blogspot.com/

Rai said...

hens bens, your flash card is really awesome la! well done. btw, rana dah email you. so pls be free to read. and when do u usually go online? we can webcam alreadyyyyyy!!!