Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What Was Your Day Like?

Hii,

It's been a while, huh? Well, guess I got occupied with the private novels, which I have to thanked izarra for lending it to me. I remembered stopping at the second book, Invitation Only about months ago and the next thing I know, just few days ago I had continued reading back. The novels quite interesting, more like the unexpected but what a sad thing, I knew some of the spoilers before. So, am currently reading Inner Circle, which is the fifth book of the private novel. I think I just fell in love with blake pearson and his coolness in Untouchable :).

I miss the old Billings. Screw Cheyenne and the Twin Cities, haha.

I guess I'm left behind about this whole series.
Let's just change the topic now, sigh.
I've been listening to the radio ever since ...

Oooh, did I mentioned how much I just love my weekends? I might need to thank ira & her family & nad r for making my day that saturday. I had a B-L-A-S-T ! Ira's concert filled my time with music that I might need to catch back on. Anyway, she played river flows in you by yiruma, and of course I definitely cheered her from the beginning till the end of her last note. I knew she'd do well! :D , I'm so proud of her!!!
Nad & I joined her and the family for lunch , we (ira & I) ended up doing a slight bit of errand but it was worth our time cause we were talking BLA BLA BLA while walking.
Then, went to MPH to find a gift for this small little baby, which I learned was going to have his birthday party the next day. So, more errands to run on! I still remember how noisy we were in there, laughing & giggling + we did something we weren't supposed to do, TAKING PICS! Hmph, I didn't know we couldn't :S.

All in all I had a fun day. Ira & her family went back earlier :( , I missed them! So me and nad walked around to random clothes shop F21, cotton on, diva, kitschen, etc. Walked & Lazed around until my feet got cramped in the middle of MPH. You know those kind of cramps where they sort of attack your feet then & there, ouch. Definitely was hurting. And not to mention, after I got up from the small stool, the other leg got cramped too. But thank god, I could walk back to the car, hehehe.

Thats it for today, ttyl


taaaaa,
hens signing out !

No comments: