Tuesday, October 27, 2009

She Says :)

Hi ,

I wanna get a haircut ! Or most probably, I wanna get it straighten, curl, perm , hehe . well, actually no, I wanna get a fringe instead. I like emily browning's fringe in the unfortunate events. She's so pretty. Or maybe I should get my hair like demi lovato's, which is pretty too. So yeah, I'm currently confused and still do not know when I'm gonna do it, ngeheheh.

Uhh, today was as usual, tiring. Orchestra practice from 8.30 - 3.30. See how sleepy I get nowadays, I'm even having eyebags, darn. Anyway, tomorrow is the rehearsal and we've got 4 new songs, ohmygosh! Well, just now's song was killing me too. Hahaha, no kidding. But it was a bit jazzy so I kind of felt sleepy. Gahhh.

Should get going now, but before that, PAPADOM is such a great movie, I laughed throughout the movie & nearly cried towards the ending. Haha, it's one thumbs up movie!


taaaa,
hens :)

No comments: