Monday, October 19, 2009

Blast From The Past

17/10 , Saturday


Had a blast at emily's! I thought of uploading pics, but I guess ashne hasn't uploaded it yet. Anyway, we vained, talked, ate and omg, all the food were damn delicious, I tell you! Well I had a really big appetite when I went to emily's because on that day, I only ate breakfast. I totally skipped my lunch and tea. So yeah, by the time I got to emily's , I was feeling EXTREMELY hungry. My favourite was the fruit cocktail (not really sure?) . It had all kinds of fruits inside! So ira went back early and nina came quite late. All in all, I had a tiring but yet fun day! I went back home with ashne around 11 something.



18/10, Sunday


Woke up early in the morning because , I was going to ira's ! So here's what we did :-




WE PLAYED BASKETBALL :DDD

yes, we seriously played basketball!
and I know that I'm not good in sports but what do you know, SURPRISE SURPRISE, I made 5 goals for our team which consists of ira & I only. The other team was anisa's team which consists of anisa, farahin & saba.

I just figured out that I don't really have a good stamina because after 15 minutes, I didn't have anymore strength so we stopped.

So anyway, at night, we went to ira's friend's open house which was located nearby her house. We definitely had a fun blast ! Everyone had their stories to tell :P!

Around 10ish, we watched fD4. okay so do not, i repeat, do not watch this movie because they had this awful scene which was TOTALLY disgusting so we ended the story, :) . The movie was sort of violent too, I must say.

I was actually half asleep when ira suddenly woke me up with her loud voice "HELINNA HELINNAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" because she was watching 'the happening' and turned out that each and everyone of us were already asleep. Furthermore, it was during a scary scene so I had to accompany her to watch the movie.

When it ended, we started talking and talking until I didn't know what time it was and it turned out to be 3A.M. I slept around 3 something because I didn't feel sleepy at all after that. Haha, thanks ira. Lol.


19/10, Monday

wakey wakey ! We woke up around 6 something by farahin who actually woke up because of saba's screamo ringtone, lol. So ira, me & anisa prayed for subuh.

We watched 17 again , had breakfast and BOOM , went to curve !

Before that, we vained a lot & I absolutely love anisa's dslr canon !!! I was holding it like most of the time. Farahin pointed out that I looked like a photographer *grins*!

So we spent time at boarders, diva, fos, and etc

Came back home but before that, went to ttdi to pay for ira's hp bills. After that we dozed off to sleep during our journey back home.

CoNTINUED WATCHING 17 aGAIN! I think it's one of the sweetest movie everrrrr xD. Everyone liked it a lot. I think it's my third time already, hehe. I never get bored of it. So anyways, I'm still here and this two, 'anisa & farahin' is bragging me to get my butt away from the computer -.- . So yeah, gotta go peeps !!!


Oh wait, here's some pics :D




Taaa~,
hens

No comments: