Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's a whole new tale !

who said, i can't wear my converse
with my dress
oh baby,
that's just me

la la land - demi lovato


FASHION , FASHION , FASHION
makes you go crazyyyy.
makes you feel happyyy.

Anyway, I've been pretty busy lately. I hardly ever come to class. That's why, I need to catch up at home ! The musical drama is coming up soon. I'm feeling tingly & nervous about it. But at the same time, I'm excited! Hehe. Oh, we've got practice tomorrow! On a sunday, :) . Pretty cool, huh? I've never really been to school on a sunday, sooo it's kind of exciting. But farhana's not coming :( . Oh well, at least I have nad, sha, frisha, saras & the violin ii kakaks XD. Their so awesome & friendly! We were asking each other questions. Teehee. Alright, I guess I gotta go now, ttyl !

I love our mini mag inc! Hope we'll get through!


yours truly,
-hens-

No comments: