Monday, June 08, 2009

5th of June :D

5TH OF JUNE , friday

Got some birthday wishes early in the morning , thanks izarra and to those who sent ;) , it was sweet of you all to send me some early in the morning. Dozed off after did some cupcakes with mom.
So, woke up and helped mom plan stuffs and brushed off all the dust in the house. Well, not really, just did some touch-up. At 10.02 PM, I watched Camp Rock! It really made my day :) . In the middle of the movie, ira called and told me she can come for only half an hour. PSHH. She called me again after less than 5 minutes to say that she can't make it. So, yeahhh, ,merajuk-ed. LOL. Just kidding :) . OH OH, CAMP ROCK REALLY MADE MY DAY (: (: (: .
At 12.30 , I got ready. Not technically ready but I showered.

I helped to decorate the cupcakes by sprinkling some twinkling stars on top of it. By then it was like 2.30 PM and 3rd sis was bragging saying that she can't tie the balloons. So then we switched. I helped tie the balloon, which I really sucked at and she did the cupcakes. In the midst of tying the balloon, there was a car at the front gate. I seriously thought it was Alya because she called me before like 10 minutes ago saying that she was on the way. But then Emily & Diana stepped out of the car, and boy I was surprised. Lol. Had to go out and meet Emily's mom! I wasn't ready at all. I was holding an untied yellow balloon. Anyway, aunty was really nice (: .

Emily and Diana decorated one of the cupcakes. They were drawing a face of a cartoon! It was really cutee! We went upstairs when mom & dad came home. I needed to get ready. I seriously needed an extreme makeover because I still had less than an hour. So, alya came after I've put on my outfit, which was a long white blouse worn with a black pinafore and black leggings. Alya helped me make-up. It was pretty :D, thanks alya! Amirah & Eli came after that. When they came, Emily did my hair! She curled it with the iron curler. Eli helped making it more neater by tying it half. Thanks em & eli :D.

It was already 4 ! Not everyone came yet. Emily & I went to watch the new moon trailer at the other room. We both screamed when jacob turned into a warewolf. HAHA. Oh, we watched some taylor lautner videos too. Seriously, mann -_- . Hahahahaha! When I came back inside the room, where everyone was there, Zaimah was there and I was like "uh-oh ! I'm sorry , I'm sorry" because I didn't know she came until then. Izarra came upstairs and we ran to hug each other! She gave me what looked like a picture book and there were pictures of us ! Like a story book! From january 2008- present :) . Even david archuleta's showcase was included! Hahaha, I love it. I almost cried because the present was so touchy! Thanks, izarra :') .

We went downstairs and started on with games. We played zip-zap first. I can't believe I had 3 turns , to be in the middle, or was it more? -_- . I can't catch that game. Everytime a person says zip, my brain starts interpreting by asking my mouth to say ZAP, instead of the name of the person on the right. Oh, before I continue, ILI came :D :D :D. Yes, Ili Ruzanna Iqbal! I was soo happy. Hahahaha. Okay so we played that game for just 10 minutes. In the midst of the game, ain & nad came!

After that would be the paper clip game. I was in team QUACK a.k.a duck with eli , ain & diana. Sorry for being so slow, LOL! My hands were shaking first first whenever it was my turn to sambung the clips. In the end , we got second. Shahirah's group won which consists of emily & azalea. I know you got tht fancy earrings ! :0

Before we ate, Izarra played viva la vida, which was so cool! She learned it from youtube. Then I played 'way back into love' and they all sang :) . Sweettt! Just right after I played the chorus, mom called us to eat. I cut the cake first, actually. They sang in 2-3 different languages. Hahaha, thanks dears ! We ate after that. Now, I was so busy until I noticed, I only ate one time. Lol. No second servings. Well, I'm glad they liked the food (: . Oh, here's a convo we had while eating,

izarra : do you know my cousin got david 's num?
everyone : WHAT?!!
hens : huh? what what?
nad : izarra's cousin got david's num.
hens : WHAAAAAAAAT?!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
azalea : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
izarra : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
emily : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
nad : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
hens : OMG, HAHAHAHAHA! Let's do it together!!! 1,2,3

everyone: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
nad : WAIT WAIT! I was drinkingggg!

IT WAS SO FUNNY!!!
There were echoes :). Lol. But seriously, ask your cousin to call him, izarra !

Eli put on the paper clip necklace on me & I said to azalea, 'look, look! do i look like adam lambert?' . HAHAHAHAHA. That was funnyyyy!!

Azalea, Nad & Emily were even drunk by just drinking cokes -_- . LOL.

After eating, we were supposed to do the catwalk but they all malu. So we did karaoke session instead. By this time, alya went back home. Awww. The first to sing was me. Gahhh. I sang 'only hope' just until the chorus. After that was zaimah's turn, she sang 'i'm yours' and dedicated it to me. AWWWW! She got the highest marks, weyyy :D. She wonnn! Well, amirah was supposed to sing because I called her to sing first but she had to go back. Eeshhh, I'm so asking you to sing for me at school! Thennn, azalea went back. Followed by zaimah.

Some people randomly sing for fun, since zaimah won right so ili & nad sang 'lucky'. I don't know how many minutes ili kept on going 'okay okay i'll sing, i'll sing'. But it was past 10 minutes and she kept on saying that. LOL.

We played the make-up without a mirror game after that. Ili was guided by ain & diana , Shahiah was guided by eli & ashwini && emily was guided by nad (izarra had to go back in the middle of the game, aww!). So the ppl who got to makeup themselves were given 5 minutes to makeup themselves with only the guidance of their team. No mirrors! I didn't play along but I did recorded some laugh-out-loud scenes. Like for example, when ili was applying the eyebrow thing, she accidently drew until her cheeks. LOL. Mom laughed so hard, she even took pics!

It was the judging time ! Oh yeahh ! The judges were me, mama & eldest sis. Mom went to emily first and said that she had the natural look. Sha pulak, had the night look. Like when you go for dinner or anything. Lol. Then when came to ili, LOL, she said that she had the fashion time look! In the end, mom asked eldest sis to choose the winner and she chose shahirah, the night time look :D .

We took off the makeup and prayed after that. Ain went back home just slightly before maghrib. That leaves only emily, diana, sha, eli, ashwini, ili & nad! We all talked, talked talked. I had a great chat with ili while I had a drink. She brought cumi inside the room and put her on the bed. Ashwini was on her feet after that because she doesn't like cats. Cumi jumped from the bed and ashwini jumped ! LOL. It was so funnyyy.

I opened the presents after that ! THANK YOU, GUYS for the presents. I love everythinggg they gave. All of them are sweet!

Ashwini went back after that. Then eli told me her mom said she can sleepover here but tgk2 it was just a prank. Sha thought of sleeping over too but she didn't bring any clothes . So we sent eli back to her house, next door ! We came back (which is already around 9) ! Emily opened her myspace while we watched some youtube videos too. Most of it were funny!!!

Sha went back . Followed by diana & emily ! Awwww. Emily's mom came inside for a while. She was really sweet :D ! Thank you, aunty.

We went back upstairs after that. Only ili, nad & I. We did something else, on youtube and then ili had to go home. AWWW.

By the way, THANKS EVERYONE FOR COMING, for the lovely presents that I like, for making my day, besides me watching camp rock :P. And for those who couldn't make it, thank you so much for the birthday wishes!!!

AND THANK YOU MOM, DAD, SISTERS, KAK SU & CUMI FOR MAKING THIS EVENT RUN SMOOTHLY FOR ME :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, nad slept over. We online-ed, imdb :P, and did some other stuffs. It was fun! We even watched scary movie 4 while eating dinner. Eww, the movie was disgusting & there were some parts that were really gross. It's not really that scary :P.
It was 1 something and we were still chit-chatting and trying on the iron curls, which didn't really work (emily, we need youuu!) . At 2, we on-ed the computer. Did some quizzez from facebook. Omg, nad even did the 'who is your top 5 something something contestant from american idol 7' and she first got david a (same as me!) , but ended up redoing because she wanted david cook. Until the 4th try, baru dapat :) . We also did a taylor lautner quiz which we got an excellent. HAHAHAHA! And I tried some jb quiz. LOOOOLL.
Finally at 5 A.M. , we went to sleep! I don't know why but I wasn't sleepy at all that night! Lol. So anyways, the continuation of the post will be posted up soon because THIS POST IS SO LONG. Lolzzz.

bye !

yours truly,
-hens-

5 comments:

Rai said...

LOL this one really really REEEAAAALLLY long post!!

and hens, mail me your bday pics!!! best nye!! :( meya told me what you guys had for your bday. ;__; buat org lapar je!

Rai said...

this IS* one

oops typo :P

EMILY said...

hahaha ! omg this is so effin funny.
especially the part where
everyone was like Ahhhhh
masa david's number tu
hahahaa
aww <3

helinna said...

to rai-chan :

I HAD A BLAST :D. wish you were here! anyway, thanks for the birthday wish

helinna said...

to emily

hahahaha! i knowww! so funny! :D