Wednesday, June 10, 2009

6th of June

This is the continuation (:

Woke up at 8.51 AM (!) when I thought it was already noon. Seriouslyyy! Eldest sis came barging in asking whether I wanted to watch 17 again today and of course I said yes. Nad & I woke up after that. We only had 5 hours of sleep. Or was it lesser? Anyway, we headed to the computer. We read some fanfictions! Mostly we read 'megan meade's guidebook to the mcgowan boys'. The first one was horrible, kan nad? It's like the person wanted megan to be with evan instead of finn & there is a newbie in town called brian. Wow. What a drama. The rest were okay. Better than the first, sorry to say. But I think finn is the most sweetest fiction character ever, besides edward cullen. I remembered my first time reading the mcgowan boys book and wouldn't thought the book would have an ending like that. Something more like, the uninvited. Lol.

Back to the story ! We had breakfast. Yummy breakfast! Haha. We watched tv after that and headed to the piano! Anyway, eldest sis was trying out 'Mad World' by adam lambert. I think its such a hard song to sing & adam sings it so perfect. By the way, I like adam's version of 'no boundaries' more than kris'. Moving on, at 2 sent nad back to her grandma's and eldest sis' friend came. Thanks nad for coming over & sleeping over, I had a blast ! :D

When we reached ou, we headed to kitschen. I LOVE the clothes there. It's so emily browning style (in the uninvited). I've never realised the existence of that shop before. But now I do! I tried some clothes there and I immediately liked it. Anyway, eldest sis bought me something from there, as my birthday presents. Thank you, ameya :D ! Going for a shopping spree really made my day! But I was having a really bad headache and I think I could have instantly collapsed there because I felt so dizzy!

It was almost time for 17 again! We walked to the cinema. It wasn't really that far. When it started, it showed a few trailers which I think was rather boring? Well, eldest sis doesn't think so. Transformers 2 & t.g joe (?) were the highlights for her. The advertisement was showing for so long until at one single point, I almost dozed off. Well, I did actually. Then, the movie started so I woke up. Hahahahah.

The movie was AWESOME, really! Zac did a really good job acting as mike. I think it was the touchest movie ever! Oh, and hilarious too :D. There were certain parts, everyone in the cinema was laughing their head off. And there were other parts where, you could feel the sad/touching atmosphere. But seriously, I give this movie a 9/10 :) . So much more better than twilight. GOD! Anyway, I repeat what I posted the other day, zac efron is so cuteee!!! :)

When we came back home, mom suddenly asked me to get ready to go for a wedding. By this time, I thought I was in fantasy land. Moreover, I was having this bad headache. I got ready afterall.

Went to the wedding, had great food! Mom met her old friends back in high school. They seemed so happy seeing each other. Hugging and laughing and talking. I wonder if I'll endure it when I'm older. With my fellow beloved friends :) . Well, I hope I do!

All in all, I thought I was in fantasy land. From the day of the party till... it's not over yet. It was going on till sunday you know :) .

Will post the continuation 2morrow or later.
Till then.

yours truly,
-hens-

2 comments:

Rai said...

rolling on floor laughing my arse off.

G.I Joe hens, GI!

Neways, MAIL ME YOUR PICS! i've been asking mama and ameya to mail me your bday pics.

helinna said...

haha. whoops.

the trailer was boring :_:

i did. you did get it, right?