Tuesday, June 02, 2009

hens <3

I finally know what to do on my 'hens' book! Yeaaaahaaaahhh! Anyway, this morning I woke up, read the newspaper (did you know about the missing aeroplane from ruy de janeiro to france?), and CLEANED UP THE HOUSE. It's not officially clean yet but at least I did some cleaning, yea know :) . I was sweating like a pig, eww so I went to bathe and after that did some maths.

Anyway, I have a travelling book now. It's pink, my favourite! I find it very useful because it's like when you go outstation, (or maybe just somewhere away from ur house), you can write what you did and jot down some notes. Just like a journal. But that doesn't mean you can neglect your blog. Hahaha. I'm gonna use that book once... I'm off somewhere (:

So while cleaning up just now, I waited for the new 'new moon' trailer and it started off with a scene of an ocean. Beautiful ocean, I must say. And then comes edward & bella in a mustang (?). Mustang rite? And so on. But the way bella said 'oww, paper cut', was like sooo fake. Haha. And it was so silence & tense. Anyway, edward looks so white there. He's so cute! And FINALLY jacob doesn't look like jacob anymore. I mean, he doesn't look like the previous jacob in twilight which he looked so ewww. So, can't wait for new moon! I must say, I really like new moon better than twilight. Just towards the end though. Oh wait, maybe twilight's more better. I just like the end part of new moon. Eclipse & Breaking Dawn, not really. Because the book starts to become so eww.

Enough of twilight saga. I gotta move my butt from this chair now because I have lots of things to do. So tata, peeps!

yours truly
-hens-
fashion fever, i love you!

No comments: