Saturday, May 30, 2009

WHAT'S UP?

GUESS WHAT !


IT'S THE HOLIDAYS :DD ! oh yeahhh! For two whole weeks I won't have to wake up early in the morn to get ready for school, finishing up my hw/s till late at night, and feel sleepy for almost every single day. I'll replace all my sleeping beauty time during the hols. Cause a princess needs a rest right? HAHA.

Anyways, I noticed that I have not been updating like for the past few weeks. I know, my blog is in such a dull mode now. Ughhh. But its just that, lately I dunno what to write :/ . Or either I have lost my interest to write on my blog. So yupp.

And yesterday I talked to the bestie, ILI RUZANNA :D, whom I always refer with her as "awak". We were always communicating with each other using "awak" eventhough the language we're using is in English. Its funny sometimes when u think back about the old times :D. Anyway, I miss her soo much! The last time I saw her was last november, (sumwhere during the release of twilight), during her birthday party :D :D :D. She still look the same to me. Still so thin & small :). And I heard she got braces! Can't wait to see her sooon :D :D :D.

OMG, did i tell you? I just saw my sister's photos during her visit to Nekobukuro sumn. Lol. Nekobukuro is a kitty heaven's place ! There's so many cute cats & kittens there. ARGHH, so chomeyll!


TAA, PEEPS :D.

No comments: