Saturday, May 30, 2009

something unexpectable

During science tuition :-

Teacher : Alright so example of silicates are ruby, jade, topaz. Oh and another one u need to know is mica.

Girl 1 : Hey! Isn't that the cartoon character's name?

Everyone : Oh yeaa...

Teacher : What? Really? How come I've never heard of it? What is the name of the cartoon?

Girl 1 : Ohh, i can't remember

*then everyone told that they forgot too*

Teacher : Hmmm. I'll check if I come across (he said something like tht I think)

Boy 1 : Teacher, do u watch cartoons? Like playhouse disney and all?

Teacher : Yes. I always watch cartoons. It's so relaxing.

Everyone : *gives this OMG look* ....

hens : OMG, are you serious?

Teacher : Yeaaah. Eh hello, saya tak ada exam. So I sit at home and watch cartoons lah.

Boy 1 : You mean you watch Dora the Explorer?

Teacher : Umm, yeah I do.

Boy 1 : OMG , but teacher she always asks questions . It's so like .........

Teacher : So what? It's relaxing what. At home I always watch cartoons. Sebab I don't have exams.

Then everyone started listing out all the cartoon's exists. And 90& he answered yes. hahahaha, we were like laughing and laughing :D :D :D

And there's a new girl in tuition :). I call her D---- .
Hehe.

No comments: