Friday, May 08, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZARRA AZUDDIN!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IZARRA AZUDDIN :D

You're officially fifteen :D! Sorry for the late post :/ . I was so busy yesterday and couldn't get online. Anyway, I'm glad you had a great day yesterday!
(:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I have not been updating my blog, it looks so dead. Lol.
The last post was about DA'S showcase, which was 2 weeks ago? Or more than that, haha!
Anyway, I'll try my best to update .

During tuition :-

Teacher : We must see whether the compound etc etc etc

*some music was playing outside*

Teacher : etc etc etc

I was trying to concentrate on teacher & also the song that was playing outside! So after few seconds,

*tell me whyyyyy, you're so hard to forget. don't remind meeeeee, i'm not over it*!

OMG, hahahaha. It was a little too not over you playing at the reception!
Anyway, tuition was quite fun yesterday. I still haven't ask my tadika friend whether she remembers me or not. I wonder if she does remembers me. I look so different now. She looks different too, but from the day she stepped inside the class, I know she looked like someone I know. And so it was her.

Enough of that, I'm gonna try asking her. Tapi maluuu. Hahahahaha!

Rite, gtg nw.

1 comment:

Izarra A. said...

awwwww <3 thank you hens :D
and i think you shld ask her (: