Monday, May 11, 2009

Poem :D

What would you do if someone read up your poem out loud? As for me, I would definitely go hyper. Just like how I reacted when MOM read it OUT LOUD infront of me. Well, I was nearby and as I told you, I was hyperventilating,I was jumping up and down, squeaking and screaming, LoL. Luckily, it was a poem titled "Mother, oh Mother!". *SHRIEKS*. Damnnn, so unlucky -_- . But a *coughcough* poem would be so much more embarrasing and thus, I would be more hyperventilating :D. By the way, eldest sis said that I could become a poet or an English teacher or something. Truthfully, that would be something that I may quite like. Imagine walking past by the school compound and students greeting me "GOOD MORNING, MISS H"! Woaahhh, I can definitely imagine that :D. Or, when you go to bookstores and suddenly you see this sort of classy front page of a book titled "CLASSIC POEMS" and under it is the author's name which is "HELINNA" ! WOAHHH, MORE CLASSY :D. Or better yet, a thick book which has 500+ pages that has my name on the front cover page :D. That thick book of course would be some emo story I guess. HARHAR. So yeah, I might just go to Japan and teach Japanese toddlers, or junior highs. DAMNNN, must be great! I'll teach Kaito & Ayaka so that they can easily speak English with me. Then, otou-san & okaa-san wouldn't be able to understand :D :D :D. Hahaa, I'm mean. But TET, otou-san and okaa-san will definitely understand our conversations -_-. They are quite fluent in English. Especially okaa-san. Sayonaraaa, kaito & aya! Hahaha, just joking. Of course I'll still teach them ENGLISHH. I wonder how they're doing now~~*wondering around in my own thoughts*~~You know what, I have to read up my poem infront of the class tomorrow. I.think.I'm.gonna.faint.! There's butterfly in my stomachhh. But not as bad as oral. Which I practically screwed up during the first day. Craapp. Okay, so mom read up my poem and I was going all red. How great is that? I looked like an overripe tomato. Moreover, my face is round (!?). Hahahaha. You get me right?


Ciao!

2 comments:

Rai said...

write up your poem! i wanna read!

helinna said...

haha okay lah (: