Friday, January 04, 2008

^-^
Second day of school was getting much more better :D
I am now getting use to my new class!
Hehehe.
Well so just now in school, during maths period, teacher had some meeting so she didn't come to our class.
So me, izarra, charmaine & renia talked about RANDOM stuffs (:
BESTT! It was really fun! From countries to the foods *TEEHEE* .
We all talked A LOT man! :)
I had a great time.

Okay, so just a while ago while I was doing this, there was A BIT of interuption *(dramatic song playing)*. It was my cat. She was meow-ing somewhere in the room and I thought she was outside the door but she wasn't. So I looked around where there was any trace of her. Then, tgk2 she was INSIDE the cupboard o________o ;; (I dunno HOW ON EARTH did she ended up there!) . Then I went and rescued her. Everything was okay until she got her paws stuck in one of the clothes -________-* . CHEHH. Kucing ni... So, ME again to the rescue! Hahahahahah. Yeah and now she's like somewhere outside sleeping ^-^ . Sayaaangggg cumi ^-^


P/S : I am so gonna watch 'why why love' ! xD

No comments: