Thursday, January 24, 2008

Internet connection is so damn slow!
UGH.
I hate it so very much.
Well anyways, my last posts was like few days ago.
So yeah, as I told you guys, I'm using xanga now :)
But no worries la.
As I say, I will try my best to posts here too.

*sigh*.
I am waiting for myspace & youtube to load.
DAMN SLOW!
It's been like past few mins alreadyy.
BENGANG BETUL!
Sorry for the harshness but yeah I don't really care when I type :P

ANYWAYS, today was fun.
Yeah.
VERY fun :)
But the only thing I was unhappy about just now was that we had to sit at our meja makan according to class during recess.
It's not that bad lah. Only that they shouldn't do thaatt!
I wanna sit with the 1 baktianss :(
Ughh come on!!!
We always see our classmates ALL the time in school (well yeah, obviously)
So why can't during recess we sit with our other friends???
Haiihhhh.

Oh yeaa as I said, today WAS fun :)
Masa at the hall.
Hahahaha.
I sat beside NAD! xD
And she is absolutelyy annoyingg!
Tapi best ahh we were like playingg and talking a lot.
Hihihihihi.
xDD.
And FINALLYYY I can do the bunga thing already :)
I did like 3 times to nad? Cause dia kata best. Lol. Memang best pun (:
So yeahh, just now was like best la :)

Did I mention tht I LOVE DDR?
Well yeah, I do now.
After playing at the archade!
With zaimaahh XD.
She's awesome in it!
She ajak-ed me play twice.
Okay lah.
Only that few people were gathering and watching.
AHHH malu gila!
Oh yeah, and I don't think I wanna PARA PARA DANCE anymore kat sunway >-<
ITS FREAKING EMBARASSING.
After I found out that MY WAY was absolutely wrong!
Cause tht day masa gi sunway, I was playing it then after I dah habis dah, there was this girl who LOOKED like a pro. And yeah, she is.
I don't know HOW she could follow so perfectly.
Once I found out how, then maybe I'll start playing at the archade again.
That is if I go lah.
Hehehe.
Okayy so I guess I better go now :P.
BYE-BYE!

No comments: