Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2 more days until school starts...... YEAH :D! I am quite excited about it lah. But not really that that THAT excited. I feel just okay okay about it.
Okay so yeaahh, we were supposed to go bowling tonight but then suddenly it was change of plan :'( . Boohooo!!! I miss bowling... The last time I went was like months ago??? YEAAHH. Months ago! Oh maann. I really really REALLY hope that we're going this weekend! I WANNA GO BOWLINGGGG!

Tomorrow I am going to print & bind my report. Most of my tokyo group friends have sent it already .__. ~ Like woaahhh! Even my friend, from the tokyo group, Eureka, she started it like just the next day when we all just came back to Malaysia. Like WOAAHHH! Me? I just started like the next week after we came back T__T. Yes, I was still jet-lagged and exhausted. Lol.

I am currently starting to write back my story xDD! It's still quite long but no worries! I will try and write each day. I mean, I myself as the author too, AM thrilled to know the story! (eventhough I'm writing the story. lol) . I am not gonna sell the book cause it's a NO-NO. And furthermore, I only want to keep that storybook ALLLLL TO MYSELF (: . I won't let anyone read it (unless I think the story is great which I doubt it would be :P ). I've been writing stories since I was in standard 2 xDD. But none of them are completed. And some also I misplace. Hahass xD!~ I loveee writing stories! (: . That's my current fav thing now! XDD. Yayeaahh! Wokeyhh, I guess I better go now! Byebye~

No comments: