Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lazy and Hungry. That describes me now. LAPAARRRR!!! :B
CRAPPIE! I still have maths homework. Darn it. DANG IT! ughhhhh.
Now I dun feel like doing any solving mathematic problems now ._.
Hmphh. Well today went for a wedding.
It was fun lah jugak.
Met with all my relatives & had good food. Lol.
Yeaa~

Oh yea, did I mention? I'm going to ili's house this saturday!!!
AWW. I miss herrr!
The last time I saw her was on ssp's hari sukan 07 which is last year? And that was like on april :/ :(
So tht's whyy I can't wait to see her this coming sat! I wonder if she recognizes me. Hahaa!
I think I look different from before? No, seriously! I did my hair okay? :P
Oh yes and I can't wait to see her new cat! Mesti cutee <3
Yeapp so highlight for this coming weekend will be "GOING TO ILI'S HOUSE"

Pfft. I gtg now. It's raining heavily :/

No comments: