Thursday, January 03, 2008

First day of school was like terlebih gila crowded! :0 . Yayeah! So I reached at about 7.05 AM and when I first arrived, I didn't find any of my frens T_T. Terlebih crowded sampai I just couldn't trace any of my frens!

Well surprise surprise, just baru masuk gate sekolah, I saw navina. Then came najiha out of nowhere! Hahaa. And and after few mins, eli pulak dtg! Soo, it was like the baktians group again =) . 1 Bakti 2007 I meant. Hahahaha. I was happy meeting all of them again (:

We had like a short assembly in the hall. And it was like gila crowded with the form 2-6 there. Dah lah tak include form 1s yet o___o ;;;; . Wokeyhh, so we were briefed by soo many things. After that, barulah masuk class. Apparently, my class is located at the examination room (near qm stor). Shocked && Surprised cause I thought my class would be getting a normal classroom. (but it still does looks like a classroom. only its like the one in universities. hehe :P). So I sat beside my two bunnies! My right : bunny ira! My left : bunny wen li! .

Just had a short ice-breaking session at the beginning. Then, we started off by the lantikan ajks and stuffs. I was picked ajk sahsiah *__* .

RECESS! xDD. Back to old mates! haha. It was soo good to meet up with them again! =). After recess, we didn't do anything much. Just took our SPBT books. And yeah. After awhile baru ada this disiplin taklimat thingy.

At 2.50, the bell rang and we went back home :D . Balik rumah, I watched DVD with my sis. LOL.


No comments: