Saturday, June 14, 2008

So long never post ;P .
Ahahaha. Neways, umm well yeaah I'll start writing from the holidays ok?
First week of holiday, we didn't go anywhere. As usual, I would be using my sister's laptop and play pokemon ruby :D. haha takde keje! yeah, then I did watch nodame cantabile special in europe for the 2nd time! :) . bestt! I love all the parts in tht movie. But it was so long o.o" .
Rite, then on saturday, my sister & her friend drove to johor and stayed at my sister's friend's house. Then the next day they drove off to singapore & took a plane there to darwin and after tht melbourne. She went for 2 weeks and she has already arrived here. But she's still at her friend's place. She's coming back 2morrow :DDD.
For the second week, I did my folio sejarah at lidiya's house with ira too. It was fun & I enjoyed tea time :). Hahaha! That was on a monday I think. Then on thursday was my bday! I checked my handphone, and there were so many sms from random people :). haha! from both of my sisters and friends and nadd :) . Then my mom & dad wished me too.
In the afternoon, or maybe around 2 PM, we started our journey. The journey was ok. I was alone at the back seat. None of my sisters followed. 1 was in melbourne, the other had a camp and another one had worked. My only friend was my handphone and my parents. :) .
Okay so we reached to Belum Resort, in Pulau Banding, Perak around 5 PM. It was a tiring journey. But the resort was niicee! Its not like those typical hotel. And I love the roooomm! :). At night, we had dinner there since there was no other restaurants nearby. I ordered fettucini and I got soo muak after tht so I took my mom's fried rice :). We swap. Oh oh then after dinner, we rent their games. Congkak & this word game. I played it with my mom :) . Hahahha bestt! We played like 2 times I think.
The next day we walked and explore the whole resort. Rode on the buggy. It was scary :/ . Especially turun & naik the bukit. Then, we played more congkak! This time, I played with my dad. Then my dad played with my mom. Hahaha :). In the afternoon, we had to say goodbye! Booo. I love tht resort! Then we headed off to Kota Bharu, Kelantan.
We reached at the hotel mcm petang. And the room was like mcm okay lah. It was quite nice. Something like Marriot but maybe I like Marriot more :) . We had lunch then bought delicious kuih. And we just stayed in the hotel room cause everyone was tired. For dinner, ordered the hotel food and ate at the room. I loooveee the kueh teow :). Then we slept.
The next day, my parents went to the market to buy some stuffs I think. I didn't follow them. I stayed at the hotel alone and watched tv. Then they came back. After that ummm yeahh we just stayed at the hotel. And then for lunch had tomyam at this restaurant. It was YUMMEH :). Infront of the restaurant was a beach. It was so windy. So my mom bought a kite then we played there. Ours was quite high :) . After dah main, we came back to the hotel.
Then at night, my mom still wanted to go to the night market. So yeah this time I had to follow cause I had to. >_<. The night market was okay. Quite crowded with people walking alongg. Yeah so after done shopping there, went back to the hotel and slept.
2nd day at Kota Bharu, we started our journey back home. We passed through terengganu I think. I'm not sure. But yeah, it sure was a long journey. And tiring too. Then, the next day I had school :S. I was exhausted and stuff but yeah had to go cause had to practice for orchestra performance. Alrite, thats all I guess. I'll post another entry later. This one is like sooo longgg alreadyy. K byeee!

bunny,
hens

No comments: