Monday, June 16, 2008

-.-' I have so many homeworks todayy! ARRRGGHHHHH!!! :/ . craaappp.
Kh.... TONS of work and the homework is regarding about accounts. It's not that bad but its just too much :/. Then, there's sejarah homework. Have to do corrections 5 times. My hand was aching last nite. I tried finishing it but I failed. Went to sleep around 12. Cause I was really really sleepy.
Then today, had orchestra practice at 11. Didn't bring my instrument and had to borrow from a junior. And teacher told us about the performance which will be on this friday. Oh greaattt! So there'll be practice everyday O.O . I bet I'll be exhausteeddd like WOAAHHH. :( . Boooo. Dahlah I have another violin concert coming up same day as HARI KEUSAHAWANAN! :/ . This is tiring but I like it though :) . Orchestra is really fun ya know! And same goes for violin && piano.
I've been reading beauty pop :) . It is niiiceeeee! The story is kinda funny & i lovee it :) . Oh yea, and my sis is back from melbourne! YEAY. She bought omiyagek :) . NYAA! Tanoshikatta-desu! She bought a T-shirt for me yg bnyk2 wordings. Its pink xD. Then she bought DVD! I thought of watching it today but then dah banyak homework camne -.-' . Oh yea and she bought nice nice outfits. I likeyy :) , especially this one black & grey outfit. It's really nice. But its hers. But but she said I can wear it too. Hahahaha :).
Yesterday was father's daayyy :). Went to the curve and ate at EDEN. We wanted to eat at the bubba(i dunno hw to spell it) restaurant. But then it was sooo full. Oh yeah and that bubba restaurant is actually the one in forest gump xD. The moviee forest gump! :) . That's what I heard from my sis. Alriteeyyy I gotta go. My sis wants to use. Hmm. Alritee byebye :)

I LOVE YOU CUMI :),
hens!

No comments: