Monday, June 30, 2008

I'll be missing you my dear best friend.
But I know you'll be all right there in Scotland. Insya-Allah.
You will gain more knowledge by going there.
And not only that. You will also make new friends. Who will be there for you.
I still remember how u n me became frens.
It was that day, during std 3 I sat beside u in 3 melati.
Knowing u for the first time.
It started with a short convo

me: cn i borrow ur rubber pls cause i forgot mine. teehee :D
ez: suree

And after that, we talked and talked just like what frens always do :)
We were close after that for 3 whole years with Ili .
We were great frens who joined activities together, had sleepovers and fun stuffs together.
Choir was the most super fun activity we had together!
We had performances here and there. And even joined in the competition but we only make it to the second place eventhough teacher said it was the most fantastic performance and she was amazed :') . I miss choir!
Despite all the fights we had together, I had so much fun with u my bestie!
Although we did fight a bit during std 5 which was kinda sort of a mistake.
But we did make it through being frens again rite?
And with that, I hope you the best and pls dont ever forget me.
Once you get back to Malaysia, pls do call me and lets meet up!
I hope you will have a safe journey there and be happy when u're there.
I bet u're gonna have lots of fun once u get there.
It's a foreign country, there's so much u can do!
And if u would ever have the time, pls email me if u can and tell me everything about your new place. I would sure be happy to listen from u!
Bye my friend!

No comments: