Tuesday, July 01, 2008

As usual, school was fun :D.
KH wasn't really fun though.
We struggled to measure our wood work.
And sadly, I didn't even get to cut anything.
Teacher wasn't so please with us.
It was kinda scary.

Then, it was PJ time!
We played football and its actually my first time (in school) playing football. I have never played football before. As in play real football in a real field. Haha xD.
The field was muddy so everyone (not everyone. some) got all comot with mud on their clothes.
And I did too cause I remembered kicking the ball when the ball was ON THE MUD. yes, and all the water SWOOSHEDD. :). classy!

RECESS --- ate my bread like normal days :)

After recess, me and izarra went to the teacher's staff room to go see our class teacher & find pn.
r. We were so worried cause we thought that maybe the headmistress was going to come inside the class to teach sivik. So, while reaching to the class, we were like whispering "is pn a inside?" and sofia, who practically was telling a lie, joked out with saying "YES YES" in a whisper and of course we didn't believe her. Come on, its sofia! -.-'

BM, me and ira talked and joked like crazy while copying down the tatabahasa notes.

Before teacher came in for BI, me ; izarra ; renia ; ira ; mun ; billa ; charmaine ; wen li ; aina were kumpul-ing at izarra's place & her group and talked about hari Keusahawanan. It was certainly funny! Hahahaha! We laughed a lot :)) .

BI was the most funniest period today! Pn C wass sooo funnyy. And the class laughed like mad :). 2 Cekap mmg bersemangat, kn izarra? We're the best! Hahaha so yeah, conclusion : today was fun! and I think I kinda like school now. Not tht I dun like it before but maybe I like it more now :)

bubbly bubbly kitty!,
HAHA! just hens :)

No comments: