Friday, September 12, 2008

Twilight Bookmark <3!

Ashne made me the twilight bookmark!!! I was practically chasing her around asking her where did she get it. And finally she said she made it. So that evening, I went online and tried finding cool twilight bookmarks. And I found one which has a picture of edward & bella in it. Actually I wanted only edward's picture in the bookmark but there wasn't really much choice or I think there wasn't any at all. Mostly it's edward and bella's picture in the bookmark. THANK YOU SO MUCH , ASHNE :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just now in school, my lips were so DRY! And I really didn't feel comfortable at all! I kept on touching and touching it haha. And then, after science , Adlina took my yellow scissors and she said she wanted to cut it out. When she was cutting, suddenly she burst out laughing and her entire saliva came out burstingg. YUCCKK. Disgusting -.- . And yeah, she managed to cut one of the kulit yang terkupas.

Izarra is back to school! :D. Welcome back izarraaa!

=),
helinna :D *lalalalala* xD

No comments: